Carroll Kids Afterschool Registration
Online registration for the Fall 2022 enrichment session has ended. Limited spots are still available in aftercare and enrichment. For aftercare registrations, please email email@example.com. For enrichment registrations, please email carolynP@ps58pta.org. The fall enrichment session begins on Monday, September 19 and goes through Friday, December 16. We save a week at the end of the session for any makeups. If you need drop in coverage during these weeks, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. For the 2022-23 school year, we will continue using the registration software Sawyer. If you haven’t already, please purchase an annual membership for your family by clicking the Memberships tab in the registration section down below.
You must have a 2022-23 Carroll Kids membership to enroll in the aftercare program or enrichment classes. This only needs to be purchased once each year, per family and covers all our programs. This cost helps offset the costs for using this online software program in our Carroll Kids’ budget. You can see if you have a membership on your account by looking in the Orders tab (https://www.hisawyer.com/account/orders).
2. You can always access your Sawyer Portal to see past classes booked, print receipts and update any registration information:
- Family Level Form Questions: https://www.hisawyer.com/account/info
- Child Specific Form Questions: https://www.hisawyer.com/account/children
- Payment Information: https://www.hisawyer.com/account/settings
Receipts for FSA & Tax Purposes: https://www.hisawyer.com/account/
Note: Once you are logged in, navigate to Orders on your account and click “View Order Details” on any order for more details. In the order detail view, you’ll now see any installments paid, monthly billing processed, or payments made for your child’s enrollment. To print or save an FSA friendly PDF, click on the button “Printable Receipt” in the top right corner. This will open a PDF link for your records.
3. Using the search feature in your web browser is sometimes the fastest way to locate a class. (Control + F). You can also click into each button below to see grade specific offerings. Within the grade specific buttons, you can also narrow down by day. On this page, down below, you will find the unfiltered list.
4. Check your login email and password in advance of the start of registration. Take the time to reset your password, if necessary.
5. For Enrichment: if you are interested in a class that you think might fill up quickly, put that class in your cart right away! When you add a class to your cart, your spot is held for up to 10 minutes. During that time, no one else can take that spot. However, if you remove it from your cart or if it is removed automatically after 10 minutes, the spot is again opened to anyone who adds it to their cart.
6. If a class is full, join the waitlist. Spots may open up. If you don’t get a spot this session, you will get priority to register for the next session if the class is offered again.