The winter session for Carroll Kids will begin on Monday, November 6. Registration is below. We will continue to offer our Daytime Enrichment to support students enrolled in the hybrid program along with aftercare for both the daytime program (offsite care) and after
1. For the 2020-21 school year, we will continuing using the registration software Sawyer. If you haven’t already, please purchase an annual membership for your family by clicking the Memberships tab in the registration section down below.
You must have a 2020-21 Carroll Kids membership to enroll in aftercare and enrichment classes. This only needs to be purchased once each year, per family. This cost helps offset the costs for using this online software program in our Carroll Kids’ budget. You can see if you have a membership on your account by looking in the Orders tab (https://www.hisawyer.com/account/orders).
2. You can always access your Sawyer Portal to see past classes booked, print receipts and update any registration information:
3. Using the search feature in your web browser is sometimes the fastest way to locate a class. (Control + F). You can also click into each button below to see grade specific offerings. On this page, down below, you will find the unfiltered list.
4. Check your login email and password in advance of the start of registration. Take the time to reset your password, if necessary.
5. For ENRICHMENT: if you are interested in a class that you think might fill up quickly, put that class in your cart first and “check out” right away. Then go back to shop at a more leisurely pace. Just putting a class in your cart doesn’t reserve it. You must check out. Certain classes can fill by 8:01am.
6. If a class is full, join the waitlist. Spots may open up. If you don’t get a spot this session, you will get priority to register for the next session if the class is offered again.
View all AFTERSCHOOL and DAYTIME classes, and by grade (note these buttons will each open a new tab and take you to the Sawyer website):