As a parent of PS 58 you are automatically a Parent Teacher Association Member.
Why attend a PTA meeting?
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports.
- Learn how the students and teachers of PS 58 benefit from the work of the PTA.
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
Can’t make it?
If you are unable to attend but would like more information or stay involved, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Angela Carola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTA MEETING CALENDAR:
Note: everyone at PS 58 can join the PTA general meetings and Executive Board meetings.
- Contact PTA@ps58pta.org if you wish to add a topic to the agenda or have any questions.
- Contact email@example.com if you need an up to date copy of the yearly budget.
PTA General Meeting Schedule for 2023-24 School Year:
- Tues, September 12 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, October 3 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Mon, November 6 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, December 5 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, January 2 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, February 6 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, March 12 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, April 16 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, May 7 @ 7:00-8:30pm
- Tues, June 11 @ 7:00-8:30pm