Online registration for the Spring 2022 enrichment session has ended. We have a handful of spots still available in select classes (mostly for grades 2 – 5). Please email carolynP@ps58pta.org to enroll in a class. To enroll in spring aftercare, please email carolynR@ps58pta.org. The spring enrichment session begins on Monday, April 25 and goes through Friday, June 17. We save a week at the end of the session for any makeups. If you need drop in coverage during this week, please email your request to email@example.com.
1. For the 2021-22 school year, we will continue using the registration software Sawyer. If you haven’t already, please purchase an annual membership for your family by clicking the Memberships tab in the registration section down below.
You must have a 2021-22 Carroll Kids membership to enroll in the aftercare program or enrichment classes. This only needs to be purchased once each year, per family and covers all our programs. This cost helps offset the costs for using this online software program in our Carroll Kids’ budget. You can see if you have a membership on your account by looking in the Orders tab (https://www.hisawyer.com/account/orders).
2. You can always access your Sawyer Portal to see past classes booked, print receipts and update any registration information:
3. Using the search feature in your web browser is sometimes the fastest way to locate a class. (Control + F). You can also click into each button below to see grade specific offerings. Within the grade specific buttons, you can also narrow down by day. On this page, down below, you will find the unfiltered list.
4. Check your login email and password in advance of the start of registration. Take the time to reset your password, if necessary.
5. For ENRICHMENT: if you are interested in a class that you think might fill up quickly, put that class in your cart right away! When you add a class to your cart, your spot is held for up to 10 minutes. During that time, no one else can take that spot. However, if you remove it from your cart or if it is removed automatically after 10 minutes, the spot is again opened to anyone who adds it to their cart.
6. If a class is full, join the waitlist. Spots may open up. If you don’t get a spot this session, you will get priority to register for the next session if the class is offered again.