Online registration for Fall 2021 has now closed. Please email Carolyn Pravda at email@example.com if you are still interested in registration. Very limited spots remain in enrichment classes. Click here for a list of spots. Limited registration is available on some days in aftercare. Please email your requests to Carolyn Rogalsky at carolynR@ps58pta.org.
1. For the 2021-22 school year, we will continue using the registration software Sawyer. If you haven’t already, please purchase an annual membership for your family by clicking the Memberships tab in the registration section down below.
You must have a 2021-22 Carroll Kids membership to enroll in the aftercare program or enrichment classes. This only needs to be purchased once each year, per family and covers all our programs. This cost helps offset the costs for using this online software program in our Carroll Kids’ budget. You can see if you have a membership on your account by looking in the Orders tab (https://www.hisawyer.com/account/orders).
2. You can always access your Sawyer Portal to see past classes booked, print receipts and update any registration information:
3. Using the search feature in your web browser is sometimes the fastest way to locate a class. (Control + F). You can also click into each button below to see grade specific offerings. Within the grade specific buttons, you can also narrow down by day. On this page, down below, you will find the unfiltered list.
4. Check your login email and password in advance of the start of registration. Take the time to reset your password, if necessary.
5. For ENRICHMENT: if you are interested in a class that you think might fill up quickly, put that class in your cart first and “check out” right away. Then go back to shop at a more leisurely pace. Just putting a class in your cart doesn’t reserve it. You must check out.
6. If a class is full, join the waitlist. Spots may open up. If you don’t get a spot this session, you will get priority to register for the next session if the class is offered again.