As a parent of PS 58 you are automatically a Parent Teacher Association Member.
WHY ATTEND A PTA MEETING?
- Connect with other parents.
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports.
- Learn how the students and teachers of PS 58 benefit from the work of the PTA.
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community.
CAN'T MAKE IT?
If you are unable to attend but would like more information or stay involved, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Alison Khalaf at email@example.com.
PTA MEETING CALENDAR:
Note that everyone at PS58 can join the PTA general meetings and Executive Board meetings.
Schedule for remainder of 2021-22 School Year:
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 7:00-8:30pm
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 7:00-8:30pm